Om ons team te versterken, is Allyum op zoek naar nieuwe medewerkers.
- As a business developer in our Managerial Finance team, you will be in charge of acquiring new clients by offering them all of our range of services.
- Moreover, you will be, in cooperation with the Operations Manager, responsible for advising client on all financial aspects of its business.
- Your objectives will be threefold : acquire, advise and develop.
- You will be supported by our operation team as well as by our other divisions. You will benefit from Allyum's strong track record and large client base.
- You have already developed a strong network with small and medium businesses, mainly located in Brussels and south of Belgium. You are able to advise clients on financial issues and able to teamwork with operations experts.
- Ideally you have a background in audit, banking or finance.
- A team-based and stimulating working environment
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth
- An attractive and competitive salary in accordance with your education, experience and skills
- Real career opportunities in a fast growing and ambitious actor in Corporate Finance.
Contactpersoon: Raphaël Abou
As an Associate, you will work on Mid-Cap M&A transactions as part of a complementary team of experienced professionals. Your role will encompass the following responsibilities :
- Assist in the origination process by preparing pitch books and presentations including industry and company analysis, valuations, deal structuring, etc.
- Assist in the entire deal execution process by preparing transaction documents, identify potential buyers or acquisition targets, coordinate the due diligence process, etc.
- Build valuation models using different methods : discounted cash flows, trading comps, transaction comps, etc.
- Manage client relations during the entire deal execution process.
- Support the Business Development team in the generation of new leads and prospects.
- You hold a university degree in Finance, Economics or Business and displayed strong academic results.
- You have relevant prior experience in M&A, Investment Banking, Private Equity or another Finance-related industry.
- You developed competences in financial modelling, company valuation and financial statement analysis.
- You possess excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- You are creative and pay attention to detail.
- You are a team player and display strong communication skills.
- You have a solid work ethic and are able to work independently.
- You gathered significant Excel and Powerpoint presentation skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- A challenging job in a dynamic, inspiring and pleasant work environment.
- An opportunity to be a key contributor at every stage of the transaction and to be exposed to multiple industries.
- A business culture fostering personal development and stimulating professional growth within the company.
- An attractive compensation package in accordance with your education, experience and skills.
Contactpersoon: Raphaël Abou
Dans le cadre du développement de ses activités, Allyum recherche des stagiaires. As a Trainee with Allyum, you will work in our Corporate Finance and/or Managerial Finance departments. You will be in charge of realizing a study/research and developing one of the following topic (or other topic you may propose in relation with our activities) :
- Corporate Finance :
- Valuation parameters (discount rate, premiums, beta, etc.)
- Valuation business cases (ex : start-ups/high-tech)
- Managerial Finance :
- Creation or improvement of internal standardized tools (Internal control, reporting, management accounting, balanced scorecard & KPI, etc.)
- Creation of content and development of business & communication tools
- « Investors-projects matching »
- Update and complete an investment funds database and analysis of a structured approach in order to identify interesting entrepreneurial projects.
- You hold a first university degree (BAC) in finance / economics / management and are currently achieving a Master
- You are a team player with very good communication, analytical and report writing skills
- Our ideal candidate speaks fluent French and English, Dutch and/or German would be nice-to-have (especially for the topic Investor-projects matching)
- Computer literate, software applications such as Word, Excel and Power-Point
- Stimulating working environment
- Interesting and concrete work experience in a fast growing and ambitious actor in Corporate & Managerial Finance.
Contactpersoon: Marc Kobylinski